Saturday, January 28, 2012

Wonderment

I created this poem the other day. I believe that sometimes we loose sight of who we are and what we stand for. I was having one of those days in which I was over exposed, over indulged, overly exhausted with outside messages. I finally sat down, and thought about what I believe and what I want out of life. Although this poem is nothing monumental, it has begun a spark in me to continue to search for the answers and always be certain on what I truly believe in.


Me
My dream is to be different
I crave to be unique
My wish is to set footprints 
While helping the voiceless to speak

Defined as a free spirit
With my wings I will fly
I don't care what others think
I just hope to thrive

For my work is not for them
It is for the one above
I want to make Him smile 
And always spread His love

I march to my own drum
I take the path less wondered
But where I will end up
My faith is that I'll be stronger

No comments:

Post a Comment